Paying with Crypto
Yes, we accept crypto!
It's fun, it's new, and mass adoption is seemingly right around the corner. We are by no means experts, but we love what it represents for the future and we want to do our part in normalizing the use of cryptocurrency as a form of payment. We understand that some people might still be confused or uncomfortable paying with cryptocurrency, so here are some important things to know about the process.
- All of our cryptocurrency payments are processed through CoinPayments.net. This option will be visible alongside the other payment options at checkout.
- We currently accept payments in Dogecoin, Bitcoin, Dash, Digibyte, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
- When proceeding through checkout, you will first fill out your shipping information, and select your shipping method. On the payment screen, CoinPayments will be presented as an option alongside our other payment methods. Select CoinPayments, and then click the "Complete Order" button at the bottom of the screen. This will redirect you to the CoinPayments payment portal.
- Once in the payment portal, you will be able to choose your coin. Once your coin is selected, you will click the green "Complete Checkout" button.
PLEASE NOTE: due to the volatility of cryptocurrency, the conversion value provided by CoinPayments.net may not reflect the most up to date information (although it is pretty darn accurate). To minimize any instances of overpayment, we will be offering a 5% discount on any purchases made with cryptocurrency.
- After clicking the green "Complete Checkout" button, you will be presented with all of the relevant payment information:
- Payment amount in the chosen currency
- Wallet address
- QR code payment option
- Payment ID (save this!)
- Verification code (save this!)
- Instructions on how to proceed
- Instructions on what to do in the case of overpayment, underpayment, or a timed out payment
- From this point, you will follow the send instructions in your own wallet to send your payment to the wallet address provided. Once your payment has been successfully received, you will receive a confirmation email.
The transaction will time out if no payment is received within 59 minutes (this can happen if no funds are sent at all, or if the transaction time is unusually slow). If this happens, you will be notified via email with instructions to claim any funds sent, and an 8 hour window to do so. If you still want the item, you will need to replace the order.
- Sending cryptocurrencies often involve transaction fees. It is your responsibility to be aware of those fees, and how they are accounted for. We cannot advise on what those fees are for any given currency at any given time.
- We absolutely cannot recover, and will not reimburse, any payment sent to an incorrect address. You are responsible for correctly copying the wallet address and for making sure you are sending the currency you selected in the CoinPayments portal.
- In the case of underpayment (which can sometimes happen if not enough was sent to cover transaction fees), you will be notified via email, and given time to send the remaining payment.
- In the case of overpayment, you will be notified via email with instructions to claim your overpaid funds.
- Keep your transaction ID and verification code in case we need to contact CoinPayments regarding your transaction for any reason.
- Please thoroughly review our refund and return policy. If you are eligible for a refund on your purchase, please contact us with your order number, transaction ID, verification code, and a wallet address where we can send your refund. We cannot refund any transaction fees paid during the original purchase.